ERYTHRITOL: THE SWEET ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR
Erythritol is a natural sweetener that can be found in fruits such as pears and apples. Over the last 20 years, studies have been conducted to determine erythritol’s health and safety on metabolism. Erythritol has been found safe for both human and animal consumption and has been approved by the FDA since 2001, classified as “Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS).”
And to further attest to safety, a January 2023 study published in the journal Nutrients concluded that erythritol has proven beneficial health effects for dietary consumption of erythritol.
Erythritol has several advantages over other sweeteners:
- Low Calorie: Erythritol contains only about 0.24 calories per gram, while regular sugar has about 4 calories per gram. That’s nearly 90% fewer calories.
- Doesn’t Spike Blood Sugar or Insulin: Erythritol doesn’t raise blood sugar or insulin levels, making it a good choice for people watching their blood sugar levels.
- Doesn’t Cause Tooth Decay: Unlike regular sugar, erythritol doesn’t contribute to tooth decay. In fact, it may even help prevent cavities by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria in the mouth.
- Easy to Digest: Most erythritol is absorbed into the bloodstream and excreted in urine, so it doesn’t reach the large intestine to cause digestive issues that other sugar alcohols can.
- Tastes Like Sugar: Erythritol tastes almost exactly like sugar, unlike some other sweeteners which can have a bitter aftertaste.
Cardiovascular Risk Management with ZipSlim
Cardiovascular risk can be minimized by exercising and eating a balanced diet. Taking ZipSlim, twice a day while following Beyond Slim’s 9 Reboot Rituals can dramatically improve your overall cardiovascular profile and will help you become fitter, healthier, and happier!