New Feature: Beyond Slim Granted A Trademark

New Feature: Beyond Slim Granted A Trademark

Social Referral Marketing™ “its time to change the game.”

The increased scrutiny that MLM companies are facing over the last several years from The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the USA has resulted in several MLM companies being fined hundreds of millions of dollars and/or even being shut down for their unscrupulous practices.

– Business For Home

When Ray Faltinsky was creating Beyond Slim™, he spent two years designing a revolutionary model called Social Referral Marketing™, which puts people first by eliminating all the financial risk and putting more financial rewards in the hands of full and part-time coaches.

This model not only benefits the top 5%-10% of people who want to make a full-time career out of network marketing, but also the other 90%; the part timers looking to make a little extra money.

Read the article here!

share this with someone

Before to Beyond Stories